Thursday, May 29, 2008

What's Toronto Spelled Backwards?

Goodbye San Francisco, Hello Troll 2 (/Toronto)...

May 31 - The day after Ladyhawk is playing a farewell concert for me at the Bottom of the Hill in SF, the Bloor Cinema in Toronto is hosting a screening of Troll 2. I'm not one to get sentimental, but them some mighty signs of transition. I'm going to miss the screening as I arrive in the T-Dot the morning after, but it's nice to see the city's rolling out the red shag carpet for me.

Read about Troll 2 screening in Eye Magazine. Short version: Troll 2 is a so-bad-it's-good horror movie shot in Utah by Italian filmmakers and American non-actors. It's slowly gaining access into the new cult canon., there's no trolls in the movie (only goblins), and it isn't really a sequel to Troll.

1 comment:

Oh, be nice...