Thursday, December 13, 2007

UPDATE

I know you've been holding your breath for... a TDK update (and maybe a new PG posting).

Here it is...



And check out what Michael Caine has to say about the new Joker...

"Now, we have had Jack Nicholson, who is one of the greatest Jokers and one of the greatest characters in this kind of movie. I have worked with Jack and I know him really well. You do not really want to follow Jack into anything. Unless it's a nightclub...Heath Ledger stunned me. Jack played The Joker as sort of a benign nasty clown -- like a wicked uncle. Heath plays him like an absolutely maniacal murderous psychopath. You have never seen anything like it in your life. He is very, very scary. [...] Wait until you see it, it's incredible."



Apparently there's going to be a new teaser for The Dark Knight before some remake of Charleton Heston's The Omega Man called I Am Legend - that hits Imax screens this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, be nice...